Saturday, June 26, 2010

ALLERGIC TO BULLSHIT- Everything.

Photobucket
Ahhh yes...at the request of one of Dead Broke Rekerds' most loyal homies, (Thanks Jeff!) I bring to you the almighty ALLERGIC TO BULLSHIT!... one of my favorite bands ever. Featuring the great Ivy, Erick Lyle (Iggy Scam), Greg Harvester & Cinque who have played in D.I.Y. punk greats such as: CHICKENHEAD, LOS CANADIANS, MIAMI, ONION FLAVORED RINGS, BLACK RAINBOW & countless others. The first record was a 7" EP entitled, "You and Me, This Is What We're For..." and was released on one of S.F.'s best labels, Left Off The Dial Records. The 2nd 7" was also an EP, "Train I Ride", and was on one of my favorite labels ever, Bloomington's Half Day Records (ran by Matte from Giant Bags Of Weed/Leg/Landlord)! Both records are out of print and I hope the songs are released again in some way shape or form some day. (I've tried!) Because A.T.B. truely is and was some of S.F.'s finest DIY punk rock!

Download

5 comments:

  1. Ahh yessss finally I got these on my ipod! Mike your like my reverend Reverend Mike Dumps and i will gladly be yer altar boy for anything you need for posting this in my honor!!! Words cant simply cant thank you enough Dumps!! Now I dont hafta keep listening to layers over and over on my ipod cuz it was the only song I had from them from that mix cd you made me back in dec!!! Thank You so much for doing this blog! I cant wait to see what a song besides layers sounds like by them

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should try to get the Trains EP up, that one is sick, and difficult to find in hard copy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This download is for both 7"s. I have hard copies here too: www.deadbrokedistro.com

      Delete